21st Century Gaming Entertainment

Scottsdale, Arizona 0 comments

Please see my other post about this company and the issues I had with them to begin with.

This is yet another saga in my dealings with this company. These people delivered the Lindens 24 plus hours after my order. Now I find out that I am locked out of my Second Life account because the Lindens they delivered were stolen. After calling Second Life, they told me that this was the reason I was locked out of my account and that the Lindens were removed. If I want my money back, I must get it from this company. How likely do you think that will be?

21st Century Gaming Entertainment is a lying, scamming, thieving bunch. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Review about: Second Life Lindens.

21st Century Gaming Entertainment - 21st Century Gaming (no kidding you're the one gammed) Entertainment Inc

Scottsdale, Arizona 1 comment

Update by user Mar 03, 2012

Follow up: A little over 24 hours after my order, they did deliver the Lindens to my account. It would have been helpful had they explained that they don\'t keep virtual currency \'on hand\' for the games they service and that, in exchange for the cheapest price, you must wait a day or so.

I would have been fine with this had it not been my first purchase from this establishment. So, I retract my \"pissed\" to \"satisfied.\"

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2012

I ordered Lindens from this company. Usually virtual money is delivered relatively quickly so after an hour i contacted their Live help and asked when they would be delivering my order.

I was told they recently had several of their accounts 'banned from Second Life' and had to wait until they could get the 'gold' together and was told to come back in a 'few hours' which I did. Got on their Live "help" again with another person and was told that they were out of Lindens and to 'come back later.' At this point I told them that was unacceptable service and to refund my money. I got the same runaround... 48 hrs etc.

So I told them i would file a complaint with Paypal, which I did.

Of course Paypal only sends them the message that they have a disgruntled customer and gives them time to respond, which I am now waiting for. I have a couple of weeks to file a formal complaint against these scammers, which i will do.

These people should be run out of business, and at least Paypal should stop allowing them to use them as a payment source.

Review about: Second Life Lindens.

Comments

Purpura

Follow up: A little over 24 hours after my order, they did deliver the Lindens to my account. It would have been helpful had they explained that they don't keep virtual currency 'on hand' for the games they service and that, in exchange for the cheapest price, you must wait a day or so.

I would have been fine with this had it not been my first purchase from this establishment. So, I retract my "pissed" to "satisfied."

21st Century Gaming Entertainment Inc *Scammers*

Seattle, Washington 10 comments

My husband and I ordered MMo gold from them last night. The site specificlly said they had stock for our server.

We waited the time they said it would take for in game delivery. After that 30 minutes, I talked with their live chat to see if it would be ready soon. They told me they were OUT of stock. When I asked for them to refund my Paypal purchase, I was told that they would not do that and then the live chat operator disconnected.

It was super late so I went to bed. But this morning I contacted the company thru their live chat. The rep told me they could not initiate a refund for 48 hours per their site policy. So I looked on the site policy and it says that if they are out of stock to contact live support and they will refund!!!

What a joke. When I quoted that to the rep, she stood by the fact that they would not even think about a refund for 48 hours.

I asked for the companys telephone # and she refused but made sure to tell me that if I did find the # that she is the one who would answer the phone and would not give me a refund on the phone either. Basiclly they are scammers!!!

Review about: Everquest Plat.

Comments

I bought lindens theu them and got my account locked in second life for fraud because they tried to force counterfiet lindens into my account. I have went back thru paypal they said tuff luck and as of yet have i gottten a reply from 21st about refunding my money

I always tell ppl read the fourms lol, Well i guess i should have these guys got me for 20

i got ripped of 2 day from the as holes but what really *** me up it this paypal will not give a refund cuz virtue ll goods are not covert that's *** normally i trust pay pal but here that's sucks

:( I didnt even try to buy gold just a CD key because it was cheaper then the digital copy from blizzard. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!! I'm out $28 and cant get a refund or play.

same *** from 5 different sites spent over 300 usd just to get scammed by 5 different companies pathetic.

I wish I had seen this site before I tried to buy some platinum...I feel like an ***, and now I can see why I should have checked into them a bit more before sending money.

Malibu
Yountville, California, United States #245203

Wow Trina, That is no good. Here is a little update.

I contacted their live support every single day and was given the run around for the refund. It was always some excuse. I saved all the screen shots of my live chatting for anyone who cares to see. I received my refund thru paypal.

21st century gaming would have never refunded. I also have found out that all of the contact info on their site is false!!!

Well be happy you didnt get them....I received mine, and THEN less than 4 hours later, my account was SHUT DOWN, because of FRAUDULENT *** money.... im like....wtf?!

Malibu
Yountville, California, United States #242831

Thanks for the extra input Cole :)

They are scammers and thieves. They have a long history of ripping people off.

the BBB gives them an F. paypal won't help either because Virtual Goods don't meet there policy for refunds.

Never trust this company or any other one as many use the same unethical business practices. Eingee.com is another one that has a long history of scamming people.

View more comments